We are excited to partner with you in the education of your student(s). Only completed registration packets should be returned to our District Administration Office. Required documents that are missing from the registration packet will only delay your child/children from beginning their educational experience with us.
The processing of student information can take a minimum of 24 hours and legally up to five (5) days to complete once all required documentation has been received by our District
The following items with guidelines are required to be returned with your registration packet:
- Registration form (one form for each student being registered).
- State-issued Birth Certificate of the student(s) being registered.
- Updated Immunization Record(s)
- Valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License or Pennsylvania photo ID with current address or change of address notification. Temporary driver’s licenses are NOT acceptable.
- Signed copy of your current rental/lease agreement listing children’s name(s) or,
- Tax bill/Settlement Statement or Bill of Sale if you own the property. Bank or mortgage loan statements are NOT acceptable.
- Utility bill with your name and address. (i.e., gas, water, electric, cable only) Phone bills are NOT acceptable.
- Parent Registration Statement (complete/sign/date).
- Release of Record (gives permission to release information from prior school district)
- Residency Affidavit (completed by registrants who own or are purchasing a home in the Corry Area School District or,
- Residency Acknowledgement (check all boxes/sign)
- Earned Income Tax form (complete regardless of employment status/sign/date).
- Home Language Survey (complete/sign/date).
- Pennsylvania Migrant Education School referral form (complete)
- Emergency Information form (provide as much accurate information as possible/sign/date).
- Consent for School Health Services (gives permission for your child to receive screenings during various intervals throughout their school years).
- FERPA form (gives parents access rights to their children’s educational records).
- Acceptable Use and Internet Safety Policy User Agreement (complete/sign/date).
- Communications Release form (complete/sign/date).
- ESSA form (complete if parent/guardian is a member of a branch of the armed forces).
- Custody Acknowledgement form (complete/initial in appropriate area(s)/sign/date).
- Homeless Designation form (complete regardless of status/check appropriate type of setting).
Other Items that may be required to acknowledge guardianship:
- Court placed children
- Placement letter from the agency
- Court approved document
- Court – ordered custody agreement (highly recommended).